Saturday, November 1, 2014

This is who i am

My name is Simon Sein and I have been born in Timisoara (Romania). I have a sister who is two years older than me, and who in the actuality lives and studies in Dallas (Texas). My parents are both musicians who have been performing for many years in several orchestras and different Blues groups, as well as they have been teaching in many music schools. Two years after my birth my parents decided that they could not stay in Romania anymore, and that they had to try something new, so at the age of two years old I moved to Spain. For me moving to Spain was not a sad thing at all because of the fact that I was so little, so I did not get upset about the decision of moving or anything.
The place where I lived during a period of fourteen years is called Malaga, which is a city located in the South part of Spain. If I had to describe Malaga in a word, I would describe it as awesome, not only because of its beauty, but also because of its atmosphere and culture. Being honest I have never had problems with the language, I learnt Spanish so fast, so the language has never been a problem for me. After some years, when my sister left the country to study at the college and to get married, I realized that because of the Spanish bad economy situation, at some point I would have to move away from Spain, and I started learning English with more interest. Finally in November of 2013, I moved to Cambodia which is a country located next to Thailand in the West part of Asia.

After spending one year in Cambodia, I had to attend my sister's wedding at Dallas (Texas) in September of this year, and surprisingly my parents told me that we would be moving to Abu Dhabi after the wedding. So nowadays I live in Abu Dhabi.


In reference to my interests, what I most enjoy is spending time with my friends, practicing several sports, not anyone of them in special, having to say that my favorite one is football, and finally playing computer games. If I had to answer the question of where does my passion for teamwork computer games come from, I would probably answer that it comes from the fact that teamwork computer games require not only the good performance of one person, but a well performance of the players that make the rest of the team as well as the strategic movements or rotations which must be done by all the players in the team, putting it cleaner the thing that for me makes the game more exciting is the dependence that one player has on the well performances of his teammates.


Talking about my future, I honestly do not know what will happen to me. After finishing high school, I would like to study computer programming, codifying codes, but I cannot say that I will, cause everyday a new idea a new idea crosses my mind, so at the moment all i can say is that I will try my best at high school. A thing that I do know is that if I could choose my future, I would choose one of my dreams, either to become a professional League of Legends (LOL)player for any European team, or to become a programmer for Microsoft. Finally what I most care about is mainly my family and friends. I always keep in mind that I must take care of my good relationships from Spain, and also for me it is really important not to be so far away from my parents and sister.






No comments:

Post a Comment